Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I've been a slack Alice

I've haven't been giving this blog the love it deserves.
I haven't been sharing the beautiful things I have been eating with all you lovely people.

That's got to stop.

I've eaten so well today, I want everyone to know about it.

I'm making a fried tofu sandwich right now, one of my all time favourite comfort foods. Just toast some toothsome bread and spread with mayo, mustard, tomatoes, sprouts and lots of salt and pepper. Slice some extra firm tofu into 1/2 inch slices and fry in a little oil over medium high heat until crispy. I like putting a little soy sauce and maple syrup in a bowl and marinading the tofu for about 5 minutes before cooking.

Stack the sandwich up, and squish it down a little.


Divine!!!

I swear, you'll hear from me soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment